COVID-19 Practice Information
We are pleased to announce we have extra safety measures in place during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Any patients with covid related symptoms that need a face to face appointment are not seen in practice. Patients with these symptoms are directed to a speciality hub, provided by our partner St Helens Rota. These appointments are booked by your own GP following a consultation.
- Where possible all consultations are done via telephone consultations/video consultations/website enquiries including E-consults.
- Nurse appointment sessions have been adapted, patients will be provided with telephone consultations firstly, the nurses will then discuss all options to provide further care in a safe manner.
- All staff members are wearing disposable PPE.
- Patients are required to wear their own face coverings if possible.
- Hand hygiene is promoted and clinical waste bins are available for safe disposal of PPE.
- We can minimise the risk of the virus spreading to any of our staff and patients.
- The dedicated hub has everything in place to see patients with potential or confirmed covid-19 in a safe, isolated and dedicated environment.
- Patients with other healthcare needs not related to covid-19 will feel safe and reassured when in practice and routine appointments can proceed with safety measures in place.